xpunishers Index du Forum

xpunishers
Forum des xPunishers - Travian fr1

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[FULL] Nostradamus!$Judas Pries-t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xpunishers Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wartleela
Invités

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Nostradamus!$Judas Pries-t Répondre en citant

Nostradamus Judas Priest > shorl.com/putelogrybrastu

10cf746e54
Those braves who want to listen to the whole album in a row, will have a hard time arriving to the end, but that will be a mistake as the best songs can be found in CD 2. Downing, Glenn Tipton and Rob Halford.. Ideally, an album about Nostradamuss life would strike some kind of balance between his life, and the content of his prophecies. Even Nostradamus could not have predicted this - 42% mindcrime42, June 23rd, 2008 Prev Next First Last First up, let me state that I have nothing against the use of keyboards and symphonic elements in metal. He shows a great range from the almost operatic intro to the title track, to the soft and gentle ballad Lost Love and the straight ahead metal approach of Prophecy. Ive never known that Judas Priest can write lyrics and intelligent as these. I have really tried to get into Priests world of Nostradamus but I cant because its not good enough.

^ "Judas Priest Finally Takes On 'Nostradamus'". What might have been an interesting, in depth glimpse into the life and times of a near mythic figure is gimped by generic, uninspired lyrics, and weak music that puts bombast above ballast. Get this album. The albums obligatory ballads are Lost Love and New Beginnings both of which are very nice, the former especially has a beautiful guitar solo, even if it is a bit short. "Judas Priest: Nostradamus". I wasnt too happy with it anyway. Look at the song Alone, for example: its a number that gradually builds with some sweeping vocal work and tastefully-subdued guitar licks, and it could have worked in half its running time.

vampire diaries s01e07 hdtvamerican dad season 12mazui tamako market 12mystery diners season 6the island 20052009 sorority row 1080pinnocenthigh brandi mayState of Affairs S01E06star wars spanish vAll That Remains The Order of Things

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xpunishers Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation