xpunishers Index du Forum

xpunishers
Forum des xPunishers - Travian fr1

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebookphp Login In Popup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xpunishers Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wartleela
Invités

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebookphp Login In Popup Répondre en citant

Facebook.php Login In Popup
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Hima Naga Uday Kiran how to get user email if the user declines to give permission to read his email. $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl(array( scope => email, // Permissions to request from the user redirecturi => // redirect url after login )); vml how to get friend list & friends email id of user who is login through ur script. after login on left sidebar no friend list show it should be error Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:xampphtdocsfacebooksourceindex.php on line 106 and when i click on like button it should be error. scorpioniz if someone still need to get email or other data& I just found solution.where is line $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, GET, /me ); add to URL address more fields like this: $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, GET, /me?locale=enUS&fields=firstname,lastname,email ); Akshaya Kumar DUDE YOU ARE SO AWESOME THANKS! Joe Howe lol.its been posted 2x now above He is the 3rd awesomest person. Replace the logout link with the following link:Logoutgo to logout.php and change the header location to your desired url. Eduardo Vega Torres Nice job. Web Alterations I have a problem where additional users are not getting added to the database when they login. Read some examples of how to test locally, but they failed. ahmed naguib The email is doesnt appear in info ? why ?. .. Price Lala hello, I am using this script, it is nice and helpful but there is some problem i am facing. Miha Meze Hy first i would like to thank for you all for the hard work:) New in website building i need help with the Uncomment the below lines in fbconfig.php. Er Rajesh Dewangan when i login i my account in facebook it will redirect into my index file and i cannot see my information in my facebook Jewin Patel hey bro plz help me ghostmiro hi Jewin, can you give me the solution plz? thx Hammad Evo Sir, can you help me I haveThis webpage has a redirect loop issue. Laxman Mali Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TOBJECTOPERATOR in /home/u579934992/publichtml/src/Facebook/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php on line 181 please solve this error. About Me Computer programmer and hobbyist photographer from Bangladesh, lives in Malaysia. Any suggestions?. High PriorityQuestion by Omer-Pitou 6m ago 0 Comments Java EE RestTemplate: Download a Zip file Dear sirs, I would like to have a sample code demonstrating how to download a ZIP file using Spring . After login, I redirected to login state index again. meteerturk in functions.php, change this: Fuid=$fbid' to this: Fuid=$fuid' Or its gonna insert same users during every single login;) Hammad Evo sir, can you help me plz, I haveThis webpage has a redirect loop issue. thanks. Call your code on click of a button and it should FIX your problem. Esmin Kaduschic I can not take my files, because your site will not generate a link for dovnload krizna please try now . For example, if you try and do a popup on a load event, the browser will most likely use the popup blocker. how do I make see?Thank Youthis page: do not understand what code to write and where to put it. Vipul Gholap nice but i am not getting email id , i want email id and mobile number to any solution?. Anyone got it to work locally? It would help me to troubleshoot and speed up my work.Thanks in advance for any help. This is SQL Server 2008 just stanalone. any suggestions? LM only way i seem to be able to revoke access to profile is to remove app in my facebook settings. Shekhar Atole hey admin not worked in my project?? . Rahul Shakya after login i want it is to be redirected to some other page, for that how will i do it krizna in fbconfig.php . Heinz Puda Nice script, but i have a problem with this. Kishan Gandhi Thank you very much for this wonderful article. thanks in advance. ioanoir me too !!!. Partho Protim i get only full name and facebook id, not the email. Works perfectly Awais Tkd you are awesome!!!! Joe Howe Thanks so much man. The other things are ok! i am using your demo files.can you help me out? Terry at bottom of fbconfig.php change $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(); to $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(array(reqperms => email)); tashfene Thankyou Terry! Karen It works thanks! x Hammad Evo Hi terry I have This webpage has a redirect loop issue while trying to login using facebook php sdk 5a02188284
1 million facebook email idsamazon affiliate app for facebooknew user in facebook loginfacebook hack user v2.0 startimeshow to make facebook chat font biggerfacebook likes now publicxpages facebook likehow to make my whole facebook page privatefree hack facebook account without surveycomo hackear la cuenta facebook de otra persona

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xpunishers Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation